These terms and conditions are between you, Itoorer (“Itoorer”).
Purpose of these terms
- These are the terms and conditions for the supply of the Itoorer services (“Services”) provided by Itoorer (we, us and our) to you the end user (you and your). Your purchase and use of these Services is subject to these terms and conditions (“Agreement”).
- A copy of these terms and conditions should be retained for future reference and it is your responsibility to periodically check itoorer.com to ensure you are familiar with any changes or updates to these terms and conditions.
- If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions then you should not purchase or use the Itoorer Service.
- We shall provide you with interactive tourist guide to select cities, with entertainment and dining suggestions, as well as a GPS (global positioning system) navigation software service, limited and/or unlimited data Internet service, domestic and international telephony based on the capabilities of the network in the country in which you are using the Services.
- The volume of data available for the operation of the Services will be made clear to you during the process of purchasing or topping up the Services. The Services will be available to you for the period specified and in the countries and territories described at the time of purchase. When that period expires, any remaining Services will be lost and no refund will be payable for those unused Services. Our Services under this Agreement are provided on a pre-purchase basis only.
- The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not warrant or guarantee a fault free Service and give no warranties or guarantees as to network coverage, quality or availability. We shall take all reasonable steps to make the Service available to you at all times, contingent upon our and/or our service provider’s ability to maintain network capacity and connection availability.
- In the event of a fault, upon becoming aware of the fault or upon receipt of notice of the existence of such a fault by you, we shall use reasonable efforts to promptly correct the fault.
- Your use of the Service whilst Roaming may be subject to different laws and regulations. We will not accept any liability for your failure to comply with those laws or regulations. In addition, using the Service whilst Roaming may incur higher charges in the country where you are Roaming which could decrement your data bundle at a quicker rate.
- Itoorer Data Connectivity Services is provided by our data service provider. Your use of the Service whilst Connectivity is therefore subject to Policies available on this link.
- From time to time we may be required to upgrade, modify or maintain the Service. On such occasions the Service may be temporarily unavailable, however, we will endeavour to keep such disruption to a minimum.
- We reserve the right to suspend or not to provide the Service without giving you notice where:
- we have reason to believe you are in breach of the conditions of usage (clause 4 below).
- pending the outcome of an investigation following receipt of a complaint made against you.
- you fail to provide us with the necessary information as required for satisfying a regulatory requirement (such as know your customer identification verification) in any jurisdiction you wish to travel to and use the Service.
- we have reasonable cause to suspect that you have obtained access to the Services fraudulently or unlawfully.
- we are obliged to comply with an order, instruction or request of any government, regulatory, or emergency services organisation, or other competent administrative authority.
- in order to prevent damage or degradation of our or our contracting party’s network integrity which may be caused by you or anyone using your access.
- for operational reasons or in an emergency or for security reasons.
- We may monitor the Service and disclose information gained from such monitoring in order to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate and administer the Service, or to protect us or our other customers.
Purchasing the Service
- When purchasing the Services, either by direct payment or through a voucher redemption, the Services will be activated according to the start date.
- The start date will depend on the following:
- When purchasing the Services by direct payment you will be able choose the start and end date or,
- When redeeming a voucher with pre-defined information the start and end date for the Services will be in accordance with said voucher,
- When redeeming a voucher without pre-defined information, the start date will be the date on which you redeem the voucher and the corresponding end date will take place on the date after the included days in the voucher have elapsed.
- The Service shall commence immediately following activation and will be available for use (“Activation”).
- You agree that you shall use the Service in compliance with this Agreement and that you are responsible for all use of the Service. Please refer to itoorer.com and our connectivity provider’s link for our current Acceptable Use Policy and Fair Use Policy.
- You shall be responsible for configuration of your device so that it may properly make use of the Services in compliance with any regulations and applicable instructions issued either by us or the supplier of the device.
- not use the Services for any fraudulent or unlawful purposes nor use the Services to send any communication which is of an abusive, obscene, harassing or menacing nature;
- not use the Service to commit or facilitate the commission of a crime, or other unlawful act;
- not act in any way, which may affect or impair the operation of any network used or operated by us;
- not send or upload anything that infringes 3rd party intellectual property rights (unless you have permission);
- only use the Service for your own personal use and must not sell, resell, lease, sub-lease or otherwise deal commercially with the Services;
- only use the Service for the purposes and in the manner expressly permitted by this Agreement;
- only use the Services in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations of your home nation, the country in which you reside, or the country in which you are present whilst using the Service;
- provide us with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request.
- You must comply with all reasonable security procedures and standards with respect to the Service. We may communicate security issues to you from time to time when abuse or misuse is observed or reported by others along with general information related to the provision by us of the Service by any means.
lost or stolen device
- You must inform us immediately if the device on which the Services are activated is lost or stolen and you will remain responsible for usage of the Services on the device until you do so. If your device is lost or stolen please call us immediately on +(Itoorer Help Desk). We will take all reasonable action to cancel the provision of the Services on any stolen or lost device within 72 hours of notification and subject to verification of account.
- You are solely responsible for all content, information and communications transmitted using the Service and agree that we have no responsibility for the deletion, corruption or failure to store any content transmitted using the Service.
Intellectual Property in the Services
- All technology, intellectual property and documentation relating to the Services shall remain our property. On purchasing the Services we grant you a revocable, conditional, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-sub-licensable license to use the Services.
- The charges associated with the rental period purchased for the Service are available to you before you purchase the Service and by purchasing the Service you agree to the application of those charges.
- The charge to be paid for the purchase of the Services are inclusive of value-added tax and any other similar sales taxes, duties or levies imposed by any authority, government or governmental agency.
- The daily access fee for use of the data connectivity service which is provided to you by our connectivity provider in the United States of America is €0.28 which is included in the daily total charge, This amount forms part of your payment to Itoorer and will be remitted to our connectivity provider.
Payment and Refund Policy
- This Service operates on a pre-purchase basis. You are required to pay for the Services before we make them available to you.
- We do not refund any payments made in advance except as set out in these terms and conditions. Where we offer to provide you with free Services or other special offer Services no cash alternative will be given.
- As you use the Services the balance of remaining purchased data bundle available to you will be decremented according to your usage of the Service in a daily basis for limited plans. Each session of data usage which you undertake will be rounded up to the nearest kilobyte and that number of kilobytes will be decremented from your remaining data bundle for the Service.
Termination of the Service
- We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and cease supplying the Services in the event that you materially breach any of this Agreement’s terms and conditions. We shall not be required to refund you any amount for your unused rental period relating to the Services at the time of termination.
- You may terminate this Agreement with us at any time by notifying us in accordance with clause 4.
- If you send us notification of termination:
- 7 days before the start date of the rental period; or
- at any time because we are no longer able to provide the Services to you and the inability to provide the Services is unrelated to any action by you,
In case you terminate the agreement according to item 8.3 (a), we will refund you in a voucher to be used within X months from the termination date.
In case you terminate the agreement according to item 8.3 (b), you may request that we provide to you a refund of the proportionate value of the unused Services, otherwise termination of the Services will not entitle you to a payment of any amount.
- To terminate this Agreement, phone Itoorer Help Desk on +XXXX.
- Where you have fully utilised the data bundle which you have purchased you will no longer be able to use the Services unless and until you make a further purchase of Services.
- Where you have fully utilised the rental period which you have purchased you will no longer be able to use the Services unless and until you make a further purchase of Services.
- This clause sets out the entire financial liability of us to you (including any liability for the acts or omissions of our employees, agents, consultants and subcontractors) in respect of:
- the provision of the Services;
- any breach of the Agreement;
- any use made by you of the Services;
- any representation, statement, or tortious act or omission (including negligence) arising under or in connection with the Agreement.
- All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are to the fullest extent permitted by law excluded from the Agreement.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude our liability to you:
- for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- for fraudulent misrepresentation;
- for any other liability that may not, under Irish Law, be limited or excluded;
Subject to this, in no event shall we be liable to you for any indirect or consequential losses incurred by you, or for any loss of profit, revenue, contracts, data, goodwill or other similar losses.
- Our total aggregate liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this Agreement, including the provision of the Services, shall be strictly limited to the aggregate value of the payments which you have made to us during the rental period for the Services.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations or provision of the Services (i) where such delay or performance failure is due to any of your acts or omissions, where you have provided incorrect data or information; or (ii) network failure, network outage, network congestion, power failures; or (iii) that is caused by events outside our reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving our workforce or any other party) Act of God, war, terrorist activity, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
- We shall have no liability to you for any costs, or charges or penalties incurred by you for failing to comply and satisfy any regulatory requirement of a country prior to using the Services in that country.
- You acknowledge that in the event of any third party claim that any sub-licensed application of a Licensed Application Third Party Provider in your possession when used as part of the Services infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights, we will be responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim provided you have notified us immediately on receipt by you of such an infringement notice if you have been notified that you are infringing a third party’s intellectual property by using the Service.
- You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties. If it is established that you are in breach of this warranty, then we shall have the right to immediately terminate the Services and no amount will be payable to you in respect of any unused Services.
You shall be liable for any damages of any kind caused to us, our networks or systems, or any third parties by your use or misuse of the Services, or by any other persons whomsoever or on any device whatsoever, even in the event of loss or theft and you will be responsible to compensate us for any damage you or they cause, including minor faults.
Changes to these terms and conditions and the Services
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time and make changes to the Service or any promotion or charges relating to the Services at any time.
- We shall give you notice of any such changes and you agree that an appropriate publication on the Website is an acceptable notice.
Governing Law and Legal Compliance
- This Agreement shall be governed by Irish law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- Despite the governing law provided above, you may be subject to various rules, regulations and laws which may also apply to you in the country in which you use the Services, in particular where you choose your home country to be a country other than the Ireland.
- If you have any complaints or feedback about the Service you should phone Itoorer Help Desk on +351XXX.
- By registering for the Services you consent to us transferring your personal data to countries which do not provide the same level of data protection as European Union if we deem it necessary for the provision of the Services.
- All licenses not expressly granted in this agreement are reserved and no other licenses, immunity or rights, express or implied are granted by us, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise. This agreement does not grant you any rights to use any trademarks, logos or service marks belonging to us whatsoever.
- All notices given by you to us must be in writing to the addresses set out in these terms and conditions.
- Failure to enforce any of our rights under these terms and conditions does not result in a waiver of that right.
- We reserve the right to assign rights and duties contained in these terms and conditions to a third party.
- You acknowledge and agree that any Licensed Application Third Party Provider are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, such Licensed Application Third Party Provider(s) will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions are found to be unenforceable, all other conditions shall remain unaffected.
- These terms and conditions and any documents expressly referred to in them or provided to you at the time of taking out or accepting the Services, represent the entire agreement between us and you in relation to the subject matter of any contract entered into for the Services. We are required to advise you that contracts may be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.
- Itoorer IE Limited incorporated in Ireland with company number X and registed address of X.
- By purchasing and using the Services you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and understand them and agree to be bound by them.