FAIR USAGE POLICY
The usage of the Itoorer Services is solely permitted for reasonable use with a mobile handset.
Terms of Usage:
- Commercial resale is forbidden;
- You may not resell the data;
- The Service is strictly for your personal day-to-day consumer or business use only.
Fair use details:
Customers must not use the Itoorer data service for any of the following:
- Bulk machine-to-machine data applications;
- Continuous streaming of content (for example to replace a fixed line);
- In ways that cause adverse impact on other Itoorer customers or the Itoorer network;
- Your permitted data usage is for reasonable personal or business usage on your own device or occasional tethering of your personal devices, unless you have a specific tethering or bulk use tariff in which case specific conditions will apply to those tariffs;
- If you feel you have a use case that falls outside these guidelines please contact us and we can recommend an appropriate tariff or discuss your needs.
- All data usage is subject to periodic volume reviews and Itoorer reserves the right to limit or regulate the volume of data usage where there is evidence of continuing excessive data usage. Itoorer’s actions in this regard may include taking measures such as temporarily reducing data throughput for a subset of customers who use a disproportionate amount of bandwidth. We may also suspend, terminate, or restrict your data session, service plan, or service if you use your data usage in a manner that interferes with our other customers’ service, our ability to allocate network capacity among customers, or that otherwise may degrade service quality for other customers.
If Itoorer has reason to believe that any of this policy is not being observed Itoorer reserves the right to:
- Apply additional charges;
- Regulate speed of Service;
- Terminate access to the Service.
- Customers must not use the Itoorer data service for any of the following: